Skip to main content
Reference collection titles located on the first floor of Maxwell Library.
A Dictionary of Finance and Banking
Call Number: Reference HG151 .D54 2008
The Complete Dictionary of Accounting and Bookkeeping Terms Explained Simply
Call Number: Reference HF5636 F47 2011
Call Number: HG4026 .R65 2009
Finance and business strategies
Films on Demand - Streaming Video
Try searching "accounting" or "business law."
Search Webster (Library Catalog)
Steps to Finding Books
- Search Webster, Maxwell Library's online catalog. If we don't own the book you want, then:
- Search the Massachusetts Commonwealth Catalog (C.C. If the book you want is in the catalog request it and have it sent to Maxwell Library. If the C.C. doesn't have the book you want:
- Request the book through Interlibrary Loan.
Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Service
BSC faculty, librarians, administrators, students and staff may use Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Services (ILL/DDS) to request materials not found in the Clement C. Maxwell Library collections.
Circulating books in the HF call numbers can be found in the stacks on the Second Floor of Maxwell Library.
Some suggested call numbers:
- HF5601-HF5689: Accounting
- HF5681 Financial Statements
Some suggested subjects (do a SUBJECT search for these, rather than a keyword search):
- Banks & Banking
- Financial Statements
How to Obtain Books from Other Libraries
Commonwealth Catalog and Interlibrary Loan\Document Delivery Services
BSC faculty, librarians, administrators, students and staff may use Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Services (ILL/DDS) to request materials not found in the Clement C. Maxwell Library Collection.
Library users may use the Commonwealth Catalog to request books directly from participating Massachusetts libraries.
© Bridgewater State University || All Rights Reserved