Skip to main content
Selected Reference Books
Reference books are located on the first floor of Maxwell Library.
Private Pilot Test Prep 2015
Call Number: TL710 .P74 2015
Commercial Pilot Test Prep 2014
Call Number: TL710 |b .C65 2014
Call Number: TL710 .F37 2015
Publication Date: 2015
Search Webster (Library Catalog)
Steps to Finding Books
- Search Webster, Maxwell Library's online catalog. If we don't own the book you want, then:
- Search the Massachusetts Commonwealth Catalog (C.C. If the book you want is in the catalog request it and have it sent to Maxwell Library. If the C.C. doesn't have the book you want:
- Request the book through Interlibrary Loan.
Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Service
BSC faculty, librarians, administrators, students and staff may use Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Services (ILL/DDS) to request materials not found in the Clement C. Maxwell Library collections.
Some suggested call numbers:
- TL500-TL830; HE9761-9900: Aeronautics
- TL570-TL574: Aerodynamics
- TL670-TL723: Airplanes
- TL712: Air Pilots
Some suggested subjects (do a SUBJECT search for these, rather than a keyword search):
- Air Pilots
Locating Items in Maxwell Library
- Reference materials and audio CDs can be found on the 1st floor of Maxwell Library.
- Books in the A-L call number ranges are located on the 2nd floor of Maxwell Library.
- Books in the M-Z call number ranges are located on the 3rd floor of Maxwell Library.
- DVDs are located at the circulation desk. Ask a staff member for assistance.
How to Obtain Books from Other Libraries
Commonwealth Catalog and Interlibrary Loan\Document Delivery Services
BSC faculty, librarians, administrators, students and staff may use Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Services (ILL/DDS) to request materials not found in the Clement C. Maxwell Library Collection.
Library users may use the Commonwealth Catalog to request books directly from participating Massachusetts libraries.
An online reference library, provides access to the full text of hundreds of highly regarded and popular titles andcontains dictionaries, encyclopaedias, quotations and atlases.
eBook Collection (EBSCO)
Searchable collection of e-books and electronic content
Gale Virtual Reference Library
A database of encyclopedias and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research.
© Bridgewater State University || All Rights Reserved