Skip to main content
A Genealogical Register of the First Settlers of New England, 1620-1675
Call Number: Reference F3 .F23 1979
Heads of Families at the First Census of the United States Taken in the Year 1790: Massachusetts
Call Number: Reference F69 .U52 1966
History and Genealogy of the Mayflower Planters and First Comers ...
How to Climb Your Family Tree
Call Number: General CS16 .S858 1987
Mayflower Marriages : from the Files of George Ernest Bowman at the Massachusetts
Call Number: Reference CS68 .R67
Genealogical Dictionary of Maine and New Hampshire
Call Number: Reference F18.N68
Some suggested search headings.
Steps to Finding Books
- Search Webster, Maxwell Library's online catalog. If we don't own the book you want, then:
- Search the Massachusetts Virtual Catalog. If the book you want is in the catalog, request it and have it sent to Maxwell Library. If the Commonwealth catalog doesn't have the book you want:
- Request the book through Interlibrary Loan
- You can also search for books in Google Books or WorldCat If you identify titles in either one that you're interested in, you can then obtain them using steps 1-3.
Locating Items in Maxwell Library
- Reference materials and audio CDs can be found on the 1st floor of Maxwell Library.
- Books in the A-L call number ranges are located on the 2nd floor of Maxwell Library.
- Books in the M-Z call number ranges are located on the 3rd floor of Maxwell Library.
- DVDs are located at the circulation desk. Ask a staff member for assistance.
© Bridgewater State University || All Rights Reserved