Skip to main content
Brief History of Women in Quebec
Call Number: HQ1459.Q4 B3413 2014
Publication Date: 2014
Canadian Women and the Struggle for Equality
Call Number: HQ1453 .M37 2012
Call Number: HD6276.C3 M54 2014
Publication Date: 2015
Call Number: GV722 1936 .M45 2015
Some suggested call numbers:
- F 1001-1145.2 - History: Canada (2nd floor)
- JL1-500 - Political Science: Canada (2nd floor)
- KE - Law of Canada (2nd floor)
- PR9100-9199, PS8000-8599 - Canadian Literature (3rd floor)
Some suggested subjects (do a SUBJECT search for these, rather than a keyword search):
- Art, Canadian
- Canada--Politics and Government
- Canadian Literature
Locating Items in Maxwell Library
- Reference materials and audio CDs can be found on the 1st floor of Maxwell Library.
- Books in the A-L call number ranges are located on the 2nd floor of Maxwell Library.
- Books in the M-Z call number ranges are located on the 3rd floor of Maxwell Library.
- DVDs are located at the circulation desk. Ask a staff member for assistance.
Selected Canadian Authors
Frederick Philip Grove
Thomas Chandler Haliburton
David Adams Richards
Robert J. Stead
How to Obtain Books from Other Libraries
Commonwealth Catalog and Interlibrary Loan\Document Delivery Services
BSC faculty, librarians, administrators, students and staff may use Interlibrary Loan/Document Delivery Services (ILL/DDS) to request materials not found in the Clement C. Maxwell Library Collection.
Library users may use the Commonwealth Catalog to request books directly from participating Massachusetts libraries.
Films on Demand - Streaming Video
Try searching "accounting" or "business law."
An online reference library, providing access to highly regarded and popular titles. Contains dictionaries, bilingual dictionaries, thesauri, encyclopedias, quotations and atlases.
Gale Virtual Reference Library
Gale Virtual Reference Library is a database of encyclopedias and specialized reference sources for multidisciplinary research. Our collection includes 23 reference titles.
Dates of coverage: Varies by title.
eBook Collection (EBSCO)
Searchable collection of full-text eBooks.
© Bridgewater State University || All Rights Reserved