- Student Research Symposium, Monday, April 28, 2014, Moakley, Burnell, and Hart Hall, Bridgewater State University.
- Interdisciplinary Honors Thesis Presentation by Camille Schulman, Friday, May 2nd 4:00-4:30 pm. in Hart Hall 113.
- Math Chat, Tuesday, April 22nd 4:15 pm. in CON 461. Featuring Math Students' Project Presentations.
- 2014 Pi Mu Epsilon Induction and Abramson Colloquium, Sunday, April 6 at 2:00 p.m. in CON 120. Featuring Dr. Erik Demaine and his mathematical themed art works currently displayed at the entrance of Boyden Hall
- 2014 Math Kangroo Competition led by Dr. Polina Sabini, Mathematics Department and the Center for the Advancement of STEM Education to take place at Bridgewater State University on Thursday, March 20, 2014. Event Information; Mind of Math at BSU; Director's Report
- Math Career Panel, on Tuesday, February 18th, 2:00 p.m., Conant Auditorium, CON 120
- Mentored by Dr. Irina Seceleanu, Robert Guillette's ATP Reserch Project Accepted to Present at Posters on the Hill, , February 10, 2014
- Math Concentration Informational Meeting , on Monday, February 3 and Tuesday, February 4, 3:30-4:30pm in the Conant Auditorium, CON 120. Poster.
- Mathematics Mid-Year Symposium Presentation Featured: Lissajous Curves and Harmonograph
, by Kelsey Cummings, Robert Guillette, and Fred Neilan; Mentor: Dr. Annela Kelly. December 20, 2013, News & Events, Bridgewater State University.
- Honoring Professor Walter Gleason at Retirement Luncheon, on
Thursday, December 12, 2013, in Taunton Benjamin's Restaurant
- Mid-Year Symposium 2013:
Undergraduate Research and Creative Work, Dr. Annela Kelly's students will present, on
Monday, December 9, 2013, 9:05 - 9:55 am & 11:15 - 12:05, in Rondileau Campus Center, Bridgewater State University
- Faculty Lecture: Smart Cookies: A Game of Logic by Dr. Polina Sabrini and Math Chats, Thursday, December 5th, 2013, 3:30-6:00 pm, Conant 461
- Game Night, Thursday, November 21, 2013, 6:00-7:30 pm, with Math-Club elections from 7:30-8:00, Conant 461
- Blown Away: What Knot to Do When Sailing, Wednesday, November 13, 2013, 4:00-5:00 pm, Conant Building Auditorium, Room 120
- Workshop on Graduate School Personal Statement, Thursday, November 7: 3:30-4:30 pm and Wednesday, November 13: 3:30-4:30 pm; Feedback/Drafting workshop, Thursday, Nov. 21: 3:30-4:30 pm. Location: All at RCC 212. Watch the presentation
- Mathematics Meet and Greet, Tuesday, October 29th
from 3:00-4:30 p.m. in CON 461
- The Japan Exchange and Teaching (JET) Program
- Excellence in the Classroom - Dr. Ward Heilman
- 2013 Pi Mu Epsilon Induction Ceremony & Dr. Murray Abramson Colloquium
- Chaos Games & Fractal Images, A Lecture by Dr. Robert L. Devaney, 1/31/2013
- Career in Math Panel, 2/26//2013
- NES/MAA Fall 2012 Section Meeting
- Profile: Professor Thomas Moore
- Snapshots of Faculty Excellence, BSU Newslog, April 19, 2012
MAA Card Colm by Colm Mulcahy